|Pink, red, and yellow goodness|
Layered flowers with pink acrylic paint and some Glimmer Glam helped to sparkle up the accents.
It's nice to be back in the creative swing of things.
Happy holidays, and happy crafting!!
Supplies used in this project:
- Sidewalks paper, label stickers, and keypad letter stickers (October Afternoon)
- Paper flowers (Prima)
- Pink acrylic paint (Americana)
- Black ink (StazOn)
- Mustard Yellow Distress Ink (Ranger)
- Glimmer Glaze (Tidepool)
- Border paper punch (Fiskars)
- Solid shape stamp (Jenni Bowlin)
- Glossy Accents (Ranger)
- Black pen (Faber Castel)
- Button (Making Memories)