I wanted to keep the focus on the story so I made a simple little mini album.
I used a Basic Grey mini album and one sheet of Basic Grey paper. I used my fingers to apply copper paint to each chipboard page as well as to a few of the chipboard accents.
I'm not much of a writer and I wasn't sure I wanted to post something so personal but my hubby thought I should share it.
So here is our story. I wanted to keep it somewhat generic so that it could have been about any two people while still keeping elements that were special to us. The "Other" world I refer to is World of Warcraft, the online game we were both playing when we met. Click on each photo for a larger view to better see the text.
- Mini album (Basic Grey)
- Copper heavy body acrylic paint (Golden)
- Patterned paper, chipboard accents, chipboard letters, and stickers (Basic Grey)
- e Line pearls (Prima)
- White gesso (liquitex)
- Golden Goddess Glimmer Glam (Tattered Angels)
- Sugared maple Glimmer Mist
- Gold micro beads (Martha Stewart Crafts)
- Tim Holtz Distressed Flowers die (Sizzix)
- Brown marker (Copic)
- Ribbon (Webster's Pages, American Crafts)
- Glossy Accents (Ranger)
- Fabri-Tac (Beacon)
- Tape runner (Helmar)