Inky Goodness

Welcome! Thanks for stopping by and indulging my random thoughts on crafting and all things inky and messy. Nothing makes me happier than inky fingers and paint under my fingernails at the end of the day. A little glitter never hurts either. ;) Happy crafting!

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Sharing the Helmar Love

I'm currently working on the September tag swap for Kinderstampo - my first tag swap ever!!  More to come on my progress and the finished product...

In the meantime, I want to share the love for Helmar adhesives!!  They are fantastic and I have YET to try one of their products that I don't simply adore!  I'm using 2 of their products on these tags:
  1. 450 Quick Dry Glue (my FAV wet adhesive)
  2. ZapDots - GREAT dimensional adhesive that is the perfect height for layering and getting that extra lift

ZapDots were used under the Enjoy the Journey element and 450 Quick Dry holds everything together!

I highly recommend them for your stickingtogether needs!

Other Helmar products I've used and loved:
  • Adhesive tape runner (super sticky dry adhesive)
  • Scrapdots (make your own dimensional embellishments)

1 comment:

  1. Loving that pink. Can't wait to see the project in its entirety.

    And Helmar 450 Quick Dry. This stuff is the BOMB!!!

    ReplyDelete