Inky Goodness

Welcome! Thanks for stopping by and indulging my random thoughts on crafting and all things inky and messy. Nothing makes me happier than inky fingers and paint under my fingernails at the end of the day. A little glitter never hurts either. ;) Happy crafting!

Monday, November 5, 2012

Fall Color Inspiration

My husband and I celebrated our 3 year wedding anniversary this October.  A beautiful bouquet of fall flowers awaited me when I got home from work.


Beautiful fall color
Each day I took in the beautiful colors in the arrangement and was inspired to use a similar palette.  The following art journal page was the result.

The flower shapes are from a Donna Downey stencil. 

Background stamping peeking through the painted flowers in the foreground.

Autumn - my favorite season of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment